Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Another Transfer Day



Our District Meeting before the transfer. 
Elder Chin is going home after completing his mission in our area. 
Elders Hew and Tennant are being transferred to other areas in West Malaysia.
I fixed them Taco Lasagne,  which Spanish Rice, salad, chips & Salsa (very hard to find here), and fruit.  They always appreciate whatever I fix for them.





It is so much fun to be with these Elders.  They are trying to keep us young.



Elder Tennant was new to the mission when we arrived so we are growing together.  He is like a grandson, and we are going to miss him a lot.  He is going to Kuala Lumpur

A treat of Dunkin Donuts before he leaves us.




Saying goodbye is really hard for me, I really grow to love these Elders.

I hope we will see him again sometime during our mission.  He is an amazing Elder who has a great attitude and work ethic.  He will do well wherever he serves.





No comments:

Post a Comment