Thursday, May 4, 2017

Tulipmania at Gardens By the Bay Singapore


We traveled to Singapore for a doctor appointment.  We were able to have lunch with the wonderful Mission Office couple who are just finishing their last week of the mission.  
We love you Elder & Sister Kunz, you will be missed.  They have been so helpful to us with any questions or problems that we have had the past 8 months.


I can't believe we actually got to have Mexican food. 
It wasn't exactly like we are used to, but it was delicious, and we enjoyed it!


After lunch we went to Gardens by the Bay where they are having Tulipmania. 
It is inspired by the paintings of Vincent Van Gogh, and it was so breathtakingly beautiful. 
I am so happy that we were able to see it.  They change the flower displays often, so we would have missed it when we go back in May.





You can see that the colors in the paintings are displayed in the tulips.  It was truly amazing.


The likeness of Van Gogh expressed in tulips.








I had never seen purple tulips before.  They were beautiful and lacy





A tender mercy occurred while I was there.  I was able to see the "Rose" that always reminds me of my mom, that she is never far away. 








No comments:

Post a Comment