Friday, February 3, 2017

Celebrating My Birthday in Malaysia

If you have to be away from your family on your birthday, you might as well have a party. 
It was  actually a very fun birthday.  One of our English class students  asked the Elders if they would help her surprise me for my birthday.  She brought food, which she had cooked, for us and all 9 Elders.  She actually invited all of them. 
When they rang our doorbell they started singing Happy Birthday. 







Sherry even brought me a Birthday Cake. Happy Birthday to me.







Our wonderful family sent a package fully of Birthday cards.  I was home alone, so I had to take a selfie.  This really made everything OK. 
I miss my family, but my mission family are very special to me. 

When we finished eating, we left to take Elders to two more Chinese New Year parties.
  It was a very busy birthday, one that I hope I will never forget.


No comments:

Post a Comment